
I do some of my best thinking late at night. Right now it is 12:20, which for me is actually quite early. But considering I was up until 4am last night, and slept in until 1pm today, I think it's safe to say tonight will be another long night. But I can't complain. I love my nights. It's my favorite time. It's my alone time, and without this midnight hour I would probably go insane. I need my time to think within solely my own thoughts. I think everyone does. If you are constantly surrounded my influence how will you ever know what it is you want.
One of my favorite sounds is silence. The stillness and serenity of it. Hearing my own heartbeat, and my own thought process...it makes me feel much more in tune with everything. Right now I'm by myself, and all I hear is the taps my fingers are making on my keyboard. It's so peaceful. I could sit in this moment for a lifetime. But, as we all must face, in a few short hours I will have to snap out of this hermit's paradise, and go out into the world. But for now, I will sit here, close my eyes, and dream. Good Night.



No comments:
Post a Comment