Back in the ol' midwest. Doesn't feel like home. I don't think it ever will again, and I'm one hundred and ten percent okay with that. I found where I belong. It isn't here. I'm going to make the best out of my last year in Wisconsin, but I can't stay away from the people I love any longer. Thank you all for making it so clear to me where I'm supposed to be! Without you all I'm nothing. Anyway, Wisconsin calls. I have a great year ahead of me, and and even greater next year. I can't wait until the day I'm home with all of you! If only it was as easy as clicking my two red high heels together. Dorothy did have one thing right though, there really is no place like home.
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
There's No Place Like Home.
Back in the ol' midwest. Doesn't feel like home. I don't think it ever will again, and I'm one hundred and ten percent okay with that. I found where I belong. It isn't here. I'm going to make the best out of my last year in Wisconsin, but I can't stay away from the people I love any longer. Thank you all for making it so clear to me where I'm supposed to be! Without you all I'm nothing. Anyway, Wisconsin calls. I have a great year ahead of me, and and even greater next year. I can't wait until the day I'm home with all of you! If only it was as easy as clicking my two red high heels together. Dorothy did have one thing right though, there really is no place like home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment